1. Always store your fashion jewelry properly in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
2. Always remove your jewelry when washing dishes, laundry or shower as harsh chemicals in cleaning products can take the finish off resulting a dull appearance.
3. Rings & bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid any kind of damage through impact.
4. Store your jewelry in its own box or pouch to prevent breaking, scratching, chipping and entanglement, but before you do that make sure it's all DRY & CLEAN.
5. To clean - Gentle rubbing with a silver cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface keeping metal finishes intact.
6. Note - If you wear your gold plated jewelry for significant periods of time, the plating eventually wears down.
7. Make sure your jewelry is not in regular contact with hard surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enameling.
8. Do not use any kind of protectant, krylon, detergent, soap, toothpaste etc to clean your gold plated jewelry.
9. This rule works - "Last on, First off" - When dressing, your jewelry should always be put on last as moisturizer, make up, cosmetics, hairspray and perfumes can cause potential damage to your beautiful jewelry.
10. Jewelry with stone setting requires extra care and consideration during wearing to protect the setting as well as to safeguard the diamond, gemstone or crystal it holds.
~ ENJOY!p.s: Don't forget to share your picture with us. ❤️